A chronicle of Alison and Ron's trip around the world in 2009-2010.


"Not all those who wander are lost"
- Tolkien

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Little Niece Jordan

San Diego was short but sweet. Lots of hanging out, walking on the bluffs over the beach, and a pleasantly sunny Sunday BBQ. My brother Jason and his wife Joanna had their first baby this last New Years, a little girl named Jordan. She has the whole family coo-coo for coco puffs, and you can see why when she gazes at you with those perfectly pure innocent blue eyes. She is an amazingly good baby, and they are such doting new parents. I love to see my brother melt when he kisses her little forehead.

Babies can really soften you up. Even me, I came home and said, “I want one!” Ron had the typical slightly frightened, slightly excited expression on his face. Maybe after the trip…

0 comments:


There have been visitors to this blog and you are one of them. Thanks and have a beautiful day!