A chronicle of Alison and Ron's trip around the world in 2009-2010.


"Not all those who wander are lost"
- Tolkien

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Furry Critters


Oh, what do I do about my kitties?! They are my babies, my zen masters, the furry loves of my critter life, and it pains my heart to be apart for more than a week let alone more than a year. My dad has agreed to take them. And also promised not to let them outside (since they will surely be eaten by wolves in the back country of Oklahoma). He was definitely stressed when I first asked him this huge favor, not exactly being a cat lover, but I can tell he is warming to the idea. And I know deep down that he will fall in love with them and then not want to give them back. I have to resign to this likely possibility that I will lose my cats forever.

"meeeeaaaaaaaaaorrr" <-- sad meow

I love how I wake up every morning with Cooper snuggled in to the crook of my arm and how Sushi keeps me company in the office, sleeping on the back of the desk where the monitor warms the wood. My sweet furry critters, of all the things I leave behind, I will miss you the most of all!

0 comments:


There have been visitors to this blog and you are one of them. Thanks and have a beautiful day!